Developing and introducing it to the Joomla community in 2017, Joomla 4 is still in the Alpha stage but, we now can see all the major differences between Joomla 4 vs Joomla 3.
This article will show you 11 significant differences between Joomla 4 and Joomla 3. This is a brief summary of the differences between two versions, you can read the detailed article by clicking on this link.
- 1. Bootstrap 2 vs Bootstrap 4
- 2. LESS vs SASS
- 3. Better responsiveness
- 4. Default front-end template
- 5. Default backend template
- 6. More simplified Installation process
- 7. Media Manager with editing feature
- 8. PHP version required
- 9. Change for Mootools and JQuery
- 10. Optimize Codebase
- 11. More secure
Through comparing the differences between Joomla 4 and 3, it can be noticed that Joomla 4 has more advantages than Joomla 3 such as a smart interface, better responsiveness, better security, and x2 faster performance.